Sunday, September 18, 2005

& it is very late nite / * notes for you

/



the sky / land scape / glows /
/ suns reflection / blue / & i watch
shadows fall thru the garden






i crave moon lite
orange moon / prairie / ocean moon
mountain moon / white blue / lite / stand ing room only

gotta stop staring @ the sky



& to day final lee / sun shines


& i am @ a loss for words
they/ve all been taken / blame
the wind / a saturday nite / blame
the drunks / laugh ing / pro found lee
in the golf course park ing lot

most lee / blame the drunk boys
in the house below me / voices
rising up thru trees / hey put it
away man / there will plenty time
for that later / laught er / i'm gonna
force her man / / door closes

they are look ing
they look / for straws / & i am st.ill
staring / can't help my self / moon is
so god damn bright & i'm think ing /
keep my daughter safe /

& my skin / be gins / to fail
a gain / /

ah / what a love lee shell / /
it's what's on the in side /
broken connection to / lost
be tween / heaven / ah / this
hell / bent / can't stop / holds
every thing in


& if you only knew how much i love you


more broken words / not for me
& why can't it / we / go back to
where ///


it's going for ward / it's what scares me
most lee / i just want / to stop time /
get hung up on long days / / soon soon
long est nites / & i can't find the words
i've been mean ing to say / the ones
circling / insidious lee / torn / now / i am

a hard place to be / heart jumps / day lee
takes it's own place in the world /

can't
control it /

soul / love / constant lee pull ing

this / way / that / way & i am
crazy from / in decisive / can't make a plan
crazy from / / need to run




& st.ill / i struggle to share / these most important
words of all / /


i cup dead in my hands / hold it / them
close to my face / it's better that way
it's a good way / to plan an other 7 years

& i'm count ing back wards / a gain
erasing time / play ing crzy with photos
where did time / leaving now / gone gone
left the station /

i all ways know be fore you
tell me /
i all ways see you when i need to /

find me / / i will / / search er keeps search ing






& some times / a gift bestowed / ah / given
give give / it is good to give / take this from
me / a moment of charm / words be come

poetry of their own / making / this / a good
thing / give me / your self / & i surrender
here / take this / i give you / my self / /

but

some things can't be given / soul soul /
i give you my heart / but there is no reply
only / drunken laughter / wish you here / me

there / take me / / & head be comes heavy
& see / there is no guilt / apathy doesn't
care / about / empty / accumulation of heart is gone

you know / it was good for a fantasy / it was good
for my hand be tween / / wet wet / / i thot of you
down there / hey i'm over here / it's good to breathe

in to you / some times / coat me / i like your juice
& a gain / / hold tight / / feel good feel ing never lasts
it was the weight of you / up on me / crush crush me

take away breath / all sensibility / can't breathe any ways
might as well / die / i'd / would you / would you / & death
has that far a way look / a gain / can't you see / i've been

look ing @ you / wait ing /

& i ain't wait ing for no thing



been here be fore / / there fore / / i went there
hard part was coming back / first time / second time
i'm back now tho / numbers be gin / have / toll is minor

on a scale of 1 - 10 / i'd like a number eighteen please
if you don't mind / & i don't mind / i'll be out in the
garden if any one's look ing / & even if they are

not / can / not / i can't / make this feel ing go a way
& i am

climb ing in to your arms / taste ing your salt / oh
earth / yes / that's what it was / me / i am / feet
on the ground / a shallow appearance @ best

you mean / there are actually moments of stabilty
it's when i'm @ my best / / & i am wander ing
in to late nite / heart no less heavy / no less light




not afraid of nite time / shelter
the dark / safe / in side








/

No comments: