Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i'm so fuck ing hip / yeah /

The Subtle Hipster
sweet jesus. you're 84% hipster.

You're pretty hip, but not in a ridiculously over-the-top kind of way.
In fact, you probably look like a regular person generally and almost
blend in with the masses, but you wear a few subtle signifiers of your
hipness. In fact, hipsters probably don't realize how hip you are until
you get into conversations about music, movies, and politics. You're at
a healthy level of hipness. Rock on. Don't try too hard.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on hippoints
Link: The Are you a Hipster Test written by honeysuckle17 on OkCupid Free Online Dating

4 comments:

me said...

those links so don't work and here I was all giddy about precisely how many per cent hipster I am. Ugh! Hugs, hon.

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Me, hip, that's a given.

How about the Rorschach?

Wanna see the doctor's stone expression become frilled with anger:

"I think that one looks a bit like your wife . . . from behind."

Oh!

me said...

ROFL, James!

Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

87% hipster -- what happened to the other ten? I guess you shrink in old age.

Mike, try clicking on okcupid and search the quizzes.