Monday, September 12, 2005

be mused / be my muse /

re cover / a coat ing / a lay er of
what?


& to nite i'm think ing / wish i could run
from all this / get in to a car & drive
to some where i've never been / a road trip
except / / i never come back



south / to the desert
south / to the blue of water

want to feel / wind against bare body


& i am dream ing of sleep-ins / late morning
coffee / smell of ocean / you / coat ing my skin
some where / sun falls thru open windows
curtains blow / dance across / my tongue

& i wake / resonance of thot / where are the
beautiful words / / lost / stuck in my throat
caught between breaths / some where
with you

& i realize
& i am disappear ing in to even ing cloud
weaver of broken lies /





& i wait for an answer


/

1 comment:

CSOC said...

This is my fave of yours so far.

Left something for you to read, and critique.