Tuesday, November 14, 2006

things i can't / re member / like the smell of his blood

inspired by assia wevill



assia said


he smells like a butcher when we make love

& i sniff your shirt / when no one is look ing
cover ed in a hard nights work & wonder what
it would be like / / /




but i won't &
i have to stop think ing think ing
these / un for give able / thots / ah /
in fidel ity rocks
my / oh the mind / / oh my mind




it was the smell of his blood

smell of blood / / it was bloody
hard / wet / warm / i felt your entrails
drip out of me / / cover my hands with
oh yes / / butchers smell like sweat
sweet with the smell of / yester days
blood / 21 day old meat hang ing


& i had a boy friend who was a butcher once
he brought me steaks / little rib eyes / a lamb
chop / here & there / / he liked his meat / rare


i don't remember him smell ing like /
a butcher / when we made love





/

No comments: