Sunday, November 26, 2006

look ing / for / / / a muse ing


& i wonder how / to gauge
the smell of / cinnamon








follow me / hidden on the black tips of
snow / flakes / all those coming down out
there / & i pause to look out a late november
window /

& i think / a year a go / you were a live
but close to death


i know it's peer ing in / the window
now / watch ing me / like so many times
oh i feel you / all ways / /

thin lee / dis guised / as a man i once knew
for got ten / moment / / & a gain / i look out
over / what lies be low / my window / & the snow
falls with urgency / quick quick gather / you say

black as sinister / okay okay / i heard it call my
name /& i watch smoke coil / up round my head /
make me / sik / /

i watch / wait patient / / think & for get
all in one in stant /

the only memorable lines come
just as i'm fall ing / /

& it all ways has eyes
crook ed / laugh ter /& i am / sleep ing a gain

black dreams / night sweats
wave one white / finger @ me /

i all ways talk on the quiet
end of fall ing / snow / / /

dark spot

it was some thing a bout dusk @ 4 pm
the way the air smell ed / ah / smelt is how
i'd say it /& it's that rest less ness / of heart
oh / it beats hard like my mind /& i light an other
cigarette / & you know / i'm writing a bout you
a gain /



i hide in the dark /





you be come / every burden / every love
i've ever carried / / black hole / of why did
i do that / / & where were you / when i walk ed
on water / /


you've be come / each grey hair up on /
my head /















/

2 comments:

luc u! said...

x,

i think this is the most charming, evenly haunting & comforting, most appealing to me, entry, of your's, i have assimilated unto myself, as poetry aubade.

luc u! said...

x,

the is the best entry of your's i have read.

aubade,

luc