Wednesday, November 15, 2006

& i wonder / why / after all this time /

you come to mind / & i make you appear

or at least i think i do / /


all i know / is / the snow came to day
the cold came / grey chill / wet mountains


oh / never mind the gold / never mind the fall ing
leaves / the crunch crunch of / winter come ing

oh / elephant mountain is turn ing blue a gain
the big dipper is tilt ing north a gain / / all most
rests with it's bottom on top of the mountain



& yester day / the sun st.ill carried some warmth
but that was yester day / & to day i'm cold a gain
wear ing coat & hat / in side the house / can't get the
heat high enough /


you see / my back is sore / under my arm / & my
toes are burn ing / / / & i hear so many great lines
& i want to steal them all / make them my own

only i / can't remember / what i've heard / where
i've been / / only a sort of heart ache that comes

with be ing / oh / let me think a bout it











/

No comments: