Monday, November 21, 2005

two november nites / pianissimo in oh's

end of november shows up
cold blue bitter

& it falls / worried
dry snow / a million million flakes
of frozen time /

this earth never stops spinning

stop / stopped / stepped down /

i wish to dis em bark now / this ride's too fast for me

street light wears a white orange
halo / eyes burn / a glow / is this a sign

every thing holy crosses
a long the centre of my gravity

/ the bit between ribs & hips /

i wear this autumn sash low
to cover the scars / /

talk about perpetual motion
& honest tea / a shot of scotch
to loosen the soul /


daisies in my eyes
yellow centres / white petals
i'm blind ed by flowers


turn the music up side down
& follow notes a cross /
the page / clef be comes treble clef
strange lee / notation be comes
a beautiful

sound / yes / it skips in to my mouth /
down the back of my throat /
not / salt / but i do not / care /

b flat is the note of my soul





/

No comments: