Friday, November 11, 2005

tales of the / tall est sort / sun stories

& i suppose / it is better to live once

even for a moment / taste this damp air
let it be a live on my tongue / let night
fall be tween my teeth / & there is all ways

to morrow / shock ed the days pass so quick lee

& i remember days last ed for ever / /

now i find pictures of the children / not children
any more / / now i find sad ness / i wonder if i held
my babies enough / & how my old est child / tall as me
will not be carried in my arms a gain








so i dream of spring / with tired eyes open


& so many strange things / meet ings / un planned
people disappear / re appear / can't control the spin
of the / sky / i've lost the dipper / haven't seen it in
nites / can't control / the way earth shifts / complete lee
out of habit / she can't help her self /

with this many spins under her belt / auto pilot
& there is n't a damn thing / i can do a bout it

makes me crzy / & some how / i've managed
to hitch a ride / to what extent / / i'll keep hold ing
on tight / i like to imagine my hair / fly ing out be hind me
my nails dug in to the soil / hold ing on for / dear life

dear dear / sweet life


/