Saturday, August 20, 2005

who is this asshole? /

MR.KIERON KENNEDY,

DIRECTOR/CEO :CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL BANK,

LONDON UNITED KINDOM

MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: mr_kieron@ny.com-pleasefeelfreetospam

Dear Sir/Madam

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile (yes remarkable / isn't it? - LOL ) on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication (& he expects me to believe this?) .However,this correspondence is unofficial and private,and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of.I am MR.KIERON KENNEDY, DIRECTOR/CEO CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL BANK LONDON. I am contacting you based on Trust and Confidentiality that will be attached to this deal.

The Management and the Legal department of our BANK (CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL BANK LONDON) in a recent meeting Last Week,Recommended that the account of SUSAN LEVY, 53, from Cuffley, Hertfordshire, who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant,confisticated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL Banking and financial law. She died in Bomb Blast in London, Terrorist Attacks on July 7TH 2005.Incident that befall the UNITED KINGDOM,the bank is still unrelenting in it's bid to contact any of the relatives to claim
This money,you can confirm through this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668245.stm

She is an account holder in my branch, She owns a dollar account with the sum of US$38.6M (Thirty Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a numbered account with the account.In fact it happened that since her death, the next of kin of the dollar account holder(the brother) or whom ever that is related to her has not show up for the claim. This is where I am interested on and his is where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of the deceased,I will give you the contact of the attorney, you will have to write to him Telling him you are a relation to the deceased and that you have found out that SUSAN LEVY has account with CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL BANK LONDON. which you wants to lay claims through his legal authority.He is going to be happy to assist you. I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.Please include your telephone/fax

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3.HOME ADDRESS

4.OCCUPATION

5.COMAPNY NAME AND ADDRESS. (nvever trust some one cant spel)

After successful conclussion of this transaction, we shall share the
money 60-40. (WHOO HOO!!!! I'M RICH!!!! - wha - oh - uh - i mean - who does he think i am - a sucker???) )

Yours truly,

MR.KIERON KENNEDY
MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: mr_kieron@ny.com

4 comments:

CSOC said...

Oh my god!!! You dont know???
That's MR.KIERON KENNEDY, he is the DIRECTOR and CEO of CUMBERLAND VALLEY NATIONAL BANK, a huge worldwide organization that he amazingly runs from his computer.

CSOC said...

I am sorry...I meant to say conampy not organization.

666poetry-finchnot said...

LOL / it is funny isn't it?


i think the scary thing is / judging
by the amounts of time i've received
this particular spam/scam

some one out there must be falling for
it / /

sad but true


okay i think / no more silly posts
now / i promise every one a nice poem for their morning coffee

now to drag my weary hung over ass to a kid b-day party in the next town / / oh geez us / blame the burbon . . .

CSOC said...

i got my cof fee/
and i got no po/ mee
I would even settle
for a sil /lee
pos /tee