Friday, August 19, 2005

more searches that lead to my blog

why clamatis flowers will losing leaves early on

creeping phlox snail problems

sikness that fish have

"jason rose" prose

tho i walk thru the valley of darkness

hello my name is satan

intimate incounters

Lush Finch

See Our "Dark Embraces" hello

razberrychaos rules

"short red kilt" gothic

Judy Finch

slocan valley marijuana

does smoking cause thining of the bone?

finch stealing body car

bent over in the garden

purp soul blog

psychomachea

tho I walk threw the valley of the shadow of death

bom boot kick

where do little finch birds sleep at nite/

khufu biggest-pyramid built-for

wild-run 05b (back for more?)

"about my nipples" longest

"a knife up my ass"

"wild geranium" "also known as" "red-purple" flowers"

echinacea fancy frill

finches beards

ms finch

wood that is bendible when soaked

high heels and plat form

mariahs blog

bed wall banging moan site:blogspot.com

when was "miss you like crazy" in the british hit parade

"sudden_lee" scott

finch pyramids

wooly tyme

creeping tyme

Finch 11 34

dresser finch print

sissors cutting pubic hair

"sudden lee" sue

hearing ghosts

"pray for sun shine "

2 comments:

666poetry-finchnot said...

lol

now why would you search
for that my dear diego?

my mother was right
men are all the same

glad to see you around


~finchy

CSOC said...

I can trace my lineage to the pig...and I am proud of it.