Sunday, March 20, 2005

i will be

& the snow falls again
brings winter round again

high winds cut across the snowscape
sworls swirls / snow flies side ways
covers the porch





tired eyes
bid me to sleep
wake wake again
when winter is gone














i touched my finger to my arm pit
smelled it / thot of you / reminded of your smell
taste / god how i miss the taste of your mouth
the cut of your words
the smell of your breath against my mouth

i am ever lost is a place i can not
will not return to / earth spins / moves me
you for ward / away from the tender


& i can not go back / escape
to nothing /

late night twitch of spin / tap of foot
prickle of dry skin /


snow keeps blowing side ways


i can't imagine your pain



but i can imagine my own pain / bring on the dancing girls
snow plough plow scrapes / metal against asphalt / snow lands
drifts / moves up ward / to ward / on ward / to the sky / falls up

even the wind blows in circles / round round
why is every thing round / oh those patterns / fractals
infinite beginning

skin crawls some more / furnace kicks in
clock goes round / 1 am / second hand spins
rapid motion / time takes off / grows wings / flies
past me / pulls me for ward / i pull

back / reluctant to move past this point in time
although i wish the snow would melt & soon spring is coming
& be fore i know it / spring will have turned her self in to summer


it goes some thing like that

how many times will i circle the sun

& do you suppose / i wonder my self / that if you die on one
side of the sun / does your soul stay there for ever / waiting
for the earth to pass by again / or do we even know

perhaps / we become the circle / the path



& my mind obsesses women who drown their children
& i'm sad / overwhelmed / because i wanted to drown my children once
some how i moved through the feelings / & could see the world around me
again / the light as it fell through the trees /



against my face / light gave hope / pale yellow streams of hope






follow me to the light / & i will be forgiven

No comments: