Tuesday, January 11, 2005

what was it

& she comes to the conclusion
that words

can not suffice


winter snow flies side ways
harsh wind

trees begin to lose shape

can i help this

a storm moves through my own head
of what if's
fogged memory



the truth will set me free - - ha


truth can not be spoken @ a time like this


cover my body
slap me with sin
pull off my sensibilities
with my boots & my skin


for there was no choice

only the fumes of liquor testify
to the truth of the matter

paralyzed i'm paralyzed & i can't move














please tell me that some thing was loose in your brain
that you lost your mind
over come with lust / over come with lack of sensiblity

that some how in that moment of me laying there
passed out on the floor / complete vunerability
you decided you loved me / need ed me / /

that some how / / you were showing me you cared

no - but that is not true / / there is no truth







except i blacked out / / couldn't walk / couldn't talk











so who do i talk to to


can't tell my husband

can't tell my friend
your wife




was it rape / was it intent / /
was it the grace of / well /
when some one walked in
before you entered my body

or had you already been there












No comments: