Thursday, October 20, 2005

on be ing gin

ah / so what is there to think about
on this late nite / when the brain / head
give me my head / is so full all ready / it
can't bite another drop / /

let it bleed out / blood letting / oh this crzy
rag i bind it up with / / yes / let the blood
begin




& a gain / the weather socks in
thick cloud / wet / water drips
end less rain / & oh / i tie my self
in for another 7 months of cold

yes/ let the layers be gin / be jenn
long black coat / margaret calls me

the black seal / / & who am i to argue

i must be some thing /

& to day / i feel need ed / want ed
& to day / there is not enough of
me

well spent / i suppose /

ah / mother / to children /

mother to the cast / &

this is my call ing ?







i think / i'd rather be watch ing clouds
planning my escape / lavish i think / yes
make the escape lavish / / & head drifts off
heavy a gain /



& funny things happen when the moon shifts
men be come deter mined / women let go
& some where / in be tween / lust sets in

& oh / so hard to get out of my mind


well / what were you think ing /

streets are shiny a gain


treat them with kind ness

some / drift / off / they come back tho

damp nite consumes us / as we set off
in different directions

yes some come back a gain




/

No comments: