Sunday, May 15, 2005

only words

there is a complete in ability to concentrate




lost in a cloud of - - - for ever


& spring rain falls / as it does / from
grey sky to earth / green green / the whole
world shouts / /

& i for get who i am again / lost in thoughts of
gardening / puller of grass / green green



certainly it is my favourite colour / my favourite month
garden grows brisk now


& i'm thinking about seed packs / & sun flowers / sun towers
& still so much to do / more grass to pull











rain drives me in to some kind of trance / the one where
i can smell the earth / musty dirt / smell of wet
but it's the lilacs which drive me crazy / scent of lust
so profound / pronounced / & i will walk with you in the rain

yes rain rain i said / i will walk with you in the rain


& so i goes like this / my arms itch again & some one says
may be it's some thing they are putting on the golf greens
green green / & i itch a bit more @ the thot of being allergic














people i hate / she writes / teen angst
& i can't think of any one i hate / maybe strong dislike
but even then / i tend to avoid people that are hard to deal with
i've lost my taste for confrontation / / don't be mad @ me &
i wont' be mad @ you









there are no words on this nite




.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd be inclined to list your blog on my blogroll, but I list them by the name of the blogger and I can't figure yours out. If you're interested, drop me a note at silliman@gmail.com.

Ron

Erin said...

Jen~

The lilacs... they do it to me too.