Monday, December 11, 2006

out in my garden / what do i see / /

a little skunk foot print
for you & me





& when the rain came / the yard changed again
some thing like this / ground be comes apparent
& for you / a flat grey sky
no / no sun light/ for you


no / i'm not a xmas light
just a rogue patio lantern
a little cow boy in me


oh echinacia / st.ill not convinced it's winter

oh deer / /


the bright est colour in my yard
the compost heap


rocky raccoon



oh / deer / me



like a fish out of snow
& in to / the rain


of flowers & tubas / / oh silly angle



when the snow melts / found art




water drops for you / a foggy lens for me


final lee / the seeds be gin
to / drop

4 comments:

Hector the Crow said...

you're really starting to use the camera in interesting ways - espc. with the tuba view - little footnotes from the novella of your backyard - details - and miscellaney. I really like these, missing the snow - it was thick one night and the next day the temp went up to 50 degrees and the crystal landscape vanished. some of the snow went into the footprints and the rest went into the sky and it was ragged grey for two days...maybe it will be grey again tomorrow. one can hope.

-raz

CSOC said...

Love the deer dump picture.

CSOC said...

I've been playing a kind of "where's waldo" game with the picture of the compost pile...and I think I spotted a squid in there.

LKD said...

I come here every day to visit these photos.

I've been carrying the image of that skunk's paw print that looks like a tiny human hand inside me since I first laid eyes.

It's like a poem...only better.