Thursday, February 16, 2006

losers & other / folk lore / why i hate harmonicas

don't feel much like writing / to nite
pins / needles / & other assort ed / ah
sharp pains / /


crzy to poison one's self / drink me / to death
& the hang over / cost of a party / cost of
losing one's mind / buzz ed on happy

yes / 2 days after the wake / one lost week

one long week / / happy to have this one
be hind me / / three two one

& i count you back in again / / /





& i'm sorry for my loss / many loss es / late lee
every thing seems to slip / my hands are empty
heart feels / stung / bite me here / & you know what


i give up on you


giving is / a good thing to do / i've decided / & the
purge comes / slow lee @ first / i do anticipate a full
shedding / gone gone / broken hearts all ways heal

heart is not broken / simply / mis placed / abused

& i am the cross / / oh so cross / so so so

& you know / crzy people don't ask

/ don't tell don't tell

it was the strangest thing you see / to let you go
you you you / who are you / who were you

ah dead dead / dead to me / / i walk past ghosts
can't see you any more / invisible now /

funny how all things come to an end / finite / we are
all / finite /









& the jaded go on being / used / up



tired of the games / convenience
yes / handee / yes / hand dee
jump on / jump off /elevate
your self / story goes round round
& i could get off any time / but i've
been told / it's up to me / / to get off
one must stop

press ing down so hard / it's a crime you see
one repeat ed daily / millions of times

you see/ the jive don't do me / words don't work


won't won't / & you see / some people have a story
a low amount of / aspiration / what have you be come

& the answer was / is / no thing / i've be come /
that's all / /

2 comments:

Erin said...

funny how all things come to an end / finite / we are
all / finite /
& the jaded go on being / used / up


Fuck an A Jenn, could you say it any more perfectly?

How are you hun? I'm sorry that you're hurting... I'm sorry I haven't said anything before. You know how it is, words being so useless sometimes.

*hug*
love you.
ML~
~E

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I love your words.

You know that.

Talk to me finch.

~ James