Sunday, December 11, 2005

last nite / all ways last night

my eyes burn with / it's late
& i've had a couple of smokes
& a couple of shots of /

to kill you

& my nose is plugged / a gain
i'm sick / a gain
& what's with all these fuck ing germs
every where /

& the nite is frozen / & my heart is frozen
& all around / so much pain / & i am im patient
with my friends / i say / do what you need to do

the things you want the most are never easy
never easy / / i say this with love / /

& i wish / the ones i love / to be near me
distance kills / ah kiss/ such a better word
& wouldn't you stand near me /& wouldn't you hold
my hand / & wouldnt you say

i love you / too / too / too







never a lone in this life / / all ways
flux / ride this tide / & if we weren't so
far in land / i might take you for a ride


& i am think / ing / / patience /


& how some times /ven gence cross es
over / & how hard it is to stay stand ing
stuff the feel ings / / & love is never static
moves with this tide we are rid ing / how the moon
pulls us this way / that

how the earth wish es to spin me right off
cast a way my soul / ah / but spirit all ways
hangs on / /

& it's not the way you die / it's not that you are dying
it's me / watch ing / i wait / / & i know


for sure / i know / /
the end is all ways / near / / it's all about acceptance

No comments: