Tuesday, May 30, 2006

13 things about me you might not want to know

  1. mother to 6 children ages 5 -15 / 5 boys / 1 girl (gave birth to them all)
  2. my hubby works for people like prince & justin timberlake
  3. i've been on tour with nsync during their hay days
  4. i'm an avid flower gardener & collector
  5. i suffer from severe fibro myalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome (i'm in physical pain 90% of the time)
  6. i aspire to be a playwright
  7. i drive a very beat up 93 ford areo star / the doors don't lock / i keep hoping someone will break in & steal all the garbage
  8. my favourite alcohol is agave tequila
  9. i play piano
  10. prince phone our house last week & my daughter answered the phone
  11. p diddy has phoned our house too / lol
  12. i'm very vain & hate the effects of aging on my body
  13. my husband once accused me of having an on line affair with jenninot LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#13

LOLOLOL!!

omg that was SOOOO funny! I HAVE to write about it on my blog. Pleeeeze??