Monday, March 27, 2006

& so

& this week / spins in to next
week / & we are end less /
circle of no thing




& sudden lee / every thing clears in to
the deep est / oh so clear / let this fog of
life lift / my shoulders ache / a head that
can not remember / / except the sad ness
of loss / you walk a way / dream / oh this is
not a dream / wake wake / i wake a million times
each nite / / & you walk / eternal walk of /
i am living st.ill / a live / angst of this day /

let me move thru it /
& it's so crzy / how fast death moves the living

& how hard / death hits the heart / / /


oh yes / life is for / you / me
& yet i wonder


did you hear your mother call you







/

2 comments:

CSOC said...

Finchy- I always read your poems twice- one time I read them the way they sound, one time I read them the way you wrote them, as in:

St. ill= still
St. Ill= Saint Ill

I get a message either way.

What a deal!! Two for one.

666poetry-finchnot said...

yay / some one finally got
saint ill
my signature word

hi diego / i'm so glad you are
around again / missed you much lee

i'm gonna write you a letter
promise

~jx